Are you looking to get a little one-on-one time? These coaching sessions are a great way to build on skills students are learning in class! Is your kid struggling with something in class? These one-on-one sessions can help get them over the hump and help ensure their success. Sometimes we all need a little private instruction to get us there.
NOTE - all lessons are 45 minutes long. Sessions purchased in packages must be used before June 30, 2023. Price does not include GST.
Engaging in regular physical activity is essential to our health and wellness, but it is only half the battle. A critical factor in well-rounded fitness is nutrition. Understanding nutrition takes more than simply knowing what to eat. By combining one-on-one coaching rooted in health behavior change with evidence-based nutrition research, clients can become more knowledgeable in developing life-long dietary habits that ultimately lead to better health.
How we can help:
- Provide evidence-based principles of good nutrition and food preparation
- Education on essential nutrients needed by the body
- Education on deficiencies and excess of nutrients
- Meal plan examples that are good sources of essential nutrients
- Information on various diets and government nutrition literature
- Information on the implementation of healthy food choices
- SMART goal setting
NOTE - all sessions are 45 minutes and include an e-mailed write-up. Sessions purchased in packages must be used before June 30, 2023. Price does not include GST.